Saturday 26 April 2014

Catching up

Today's been a day of catching up with old friends. Actually not just today. This whole week has been about that. It is true what they say - the older you get the more you need the people you knew when you were younger. Sometimes you don't even know you needed it until after the fact. So next time you feel like something's missing, not quite right, whatever, try giving an old friend a call. It just might leave you with a smile. I know I'm smiling today.

This one goes out to all my friends:



P.S.: I always thought I'd be one of those (most interesting) 40-year-olds who still don't know what to do with their lives. Now I'm well and truly on my way to that. Except I'm probably only interesting to myself. But hey, that's all that matters at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment